Monday, May 22, 2006

installations

pure green


Day spent doing installations. No, not artistic installations - technical such. But now it seems to be in working order, the powerbook. Somehow I like it: It is a job to be done and not a nice or interesting job, no. Rather a nasty and boring and frustrating job, in wich you are bound to lose your temper... and I havent much done such jobs, so I have to read the manuals and try to understand how it schould happen. And I did understand, and it works, bloody hell!

And now in the evening I even had time for a little walk: I was almost run over by a deer! We have had here a little herd of five deer. In the autumn there were three and one of them was a little one. This was just it, the little one, grown quite a bit. It ran across the road just in front of me and stood still by some spruce just twenty meters away. And then we had a good look at each other: very nice he looked, wild and tender...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»