Tuesday, June 27, 2006

sidesteps and lost days

A crashed dragonfly and
a poetic aquarelle.

It is so with many things as well as life itself: the little alleys and byways are much more interesting than the mainroad - or mainstream. I've been cutting our little filmfiction and as usual there are so many possibilities that it seems almost rude to choose just one. And the sound - I just don't know how to handle it - . Deep shit. But the choice is my own so who is to blame. I must be exaggerating...

So passed the midsummernight, without dreams, wide awake till morning
. Alot of light and a lot of gnats.
Today my son Nasse and neighbours son Eemeli were at town Jyväskylä and a tyre blew out. So no passer-by had a suitable monkeywrench and I had to go and rescue them. Only some 50 km and back. And the spare tyre leaked too...

Not so bad on the whole...

No comments: