Monday, August 06, 2007

summerhome












We did some shooting quite a while ago and the material for 'Summerhome*
has since been on my mac, and sure I should have done something like
cutting but... because I have been lazy and just writing all kinds of
stories... yes, Ive not much been cutting the film. But all the same
here are some stills from the shooting, that took some days and mostly
it was raining, but the feeling was relaxed and optimistic as you may
sense from these pictures. And some day sooner or later I shall fix it.
The name is now 'Summerhome', but it may change yet.

Now there is a heat wave - of course when the school is beginning. I've started drawing some collages or are they collages (?), maybe not. I'm clearly both taking
influence from this Rasmus Nora, who has the exhibition with Ari
Liimatainen, or it brings back things - I've done these kind of collages
1974-75. The items and the athmosphere are different but I'm distinctly
digging old mines.

No comments: