Wednesday, May 10, 2006


I'm surprised to do this - an impuls, but why not? I'm thinking daily and taking pictures almost daily. And now, since my means of expression are changing radically from fotos and paintings to cinematics as it originally was intended, I feel free to change also my private behaviour and extend it to this form... if this will tecnically succeed. Stupid me may do something wrong and end up with nothing working. But let's see!
The day has been warm and green, a bit windy, though. I'm getting everything ready to buy a videocamera and an editingunit so I had negotiation in the bank. Yes, I'm very nervous about this all, but also eager to start working.
My students at local school are wonderful - how much energy they give to me is amazing. Harassing at times also. I do some hours on visual arts, been teaching for eleven years. So long, it seems unbeliavable!

No comments: