Tuesday, June 06, 2006

cold for summer


Rather a cold day. I've been in the net, in the phone and using the camera and all this at the same time. There is a problem with the logging and capturing, and now I know that basically there is nothing wrong, it is only some kind on functional knot. As a matter of fact I knew that already. Well, now it has been certified after a long wait, some finnish discussion, another long wait and a longish english conversation. To put it plain: all I got was a headache.

And the virtual courses, arranging all the material to the net and hoping for the best: they will understand, and we will work on things. Yes, of course they will understand, they are clever young people. I hope that I can offer them something interesting and worth doing.

Yesterday I was at the opening of Laaja-art, artexhibition for the summer. It is allways refreshing - something new, something old too, yes. And once more it did rain....some years ago there was a mighty thunderstorm at the openings. In a way it builds quite an athmosphere...

No comments: