Monday, August 21, 2006

time flies






just amazingly. I've dedicated my time to the film and it is so slow and timeconsuming work - I'm still cutting, now also the soundtrack. That was tricky, almost lost my nerve but now I'll manage. Still quite a lot of recording to be done: missing dialogue etc. But slow you go and good youll be...
The school has started so there is some driving around on these miserable roads.
Last night we had a bonfire at the yard, and some beer and sausages - prosaic, but quite enchanting with the darkness and the stars. There also were some northern lights in the sky like fluttering light green curtains.
Still no rain, or just so little that it doesn't matter. The pump shouts long in the evenings, when we take showers: shortage of water. Praying for the rains... wouldn't it be lovely if it rained for two months! No thunder or such, but just heavy, silent rain falling endlessly... some thirty years ago there was such a summer - I remember how I painted the walls and doors and ceiling at our summercottage and it felt like living in an aquarium. Distinct memory.
Last week we took some pictures of clothes - it did rain then!

No comments: